Our Work at the State Level
- Interim: Identify policy opportunities and explore research and data to support impacts in Nevada
- Session: Actively work with our Legislators on policy solutions to address both our supply shortage and the access to existing housing
Home Means Nevada Initiative
- Multi-Family Development: 2,800 units created
- Multi-Family Preservation: 1,077 units preserved
- Home Ownership: 1,554 families/households assisted
- Land Acquisition: $29.9 million invested
Regional & National Partnerships
- NHC is a member of the National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC) and a partner in their bold initiative, HoUSed: Universal | Stable | Affordable, which works for policy and funding solutions that will transform affordable housing in our country.
- NHC is a member of the Nev/Cal Indian Housing Association to help promote safe, decent and affordable housing for Indian people in Nevada and California.